Re: [bmw] E34 Seat Belt Compatability?

Jonathan,

     Check around at some parts places or maybe at the dealer.  I have seen
seat belt extensions in cars before.  I wouldn't make something up yourself
as
if it's not strong enough you could seriously injure or kill your child if
you are
in a crash.  Have you tried to sit in the seat or put a knee in it to press
it into
the seat to pick up that last inch?

Good luck!
Dave Orr