[bmw] BMW e21 323i Exhaust Forsale- Melbourne, Australia.

Hi,

This message is directed to any Australians on this list that own an E21
323i (small six). I have for sale a near new set of genuine BMW rear
mufflers (two pieces). These were fitted to a car briefly, then removed
after the car was in a front end accident, and have been in storage since.
They are in near new condition. These are the best quality mufflers you can
buy for your E21, and will outlast any mild steel aftermarket system. I am
asking $100 Ausd for the pair. Located in Outer North of Melbourne, can
deliver to city area. E-mail me at sashan@domain.elided or call me on
0419334383.

Thanks,

Sasha Nackovski- Melbourne, Australia