[bmw] Re: bmw-digest V10 #156

Rick,

If your O2 sensors are more than 60k miles old, they almost certainly need
replacement.

My '95 M3 was a borderline emissions pass for a couple of years in the 50k
mile range.   After I replaced the O2 sensor (following a check engine light
and
pulling the code) it breezed through the next test, with no other changes.

Certainly worth trying before dropping the big bread on the converters....

Martin Bullen
'95 M3
'97 Z3 2.8