[bmw] Muffler on '94

I just replaced the muffler on my '92 325i.  It took me a total of about
1.5 hrs., not including the two trips to the dealer for gaskets and
bolts (and the brackets I mistakenly threw out because they were
attached to the old muffler.

I put a slightly used M3 muffler on which I'm sorry I did, just because
it drops about an inch or two lower, but I saved about $200 bucks.  That
said, my OEM muffler would've been about $250 I think...with
installation probably another hour in labor (though I hear most can do
it in 30 mins.).  I did it just with ramps and although was a problem
getting the bolts off...I did it!

In total it's cut off four bolts, loosen another two and replace two
gaskets--no big deal to DIY.

Doug