[bmw] Re: X3

Tom Moyer writes:

<<Secondly, I'm wondering if anyone has seen the new, '04 X3 SUV at any US
BMW Dealerships.  It is the little brother to the X5, though not much
smaller in size and uses the 2.5 and 3.0 6 cylinder engines and has a base
price right around $30,000.  I just finished reading an Automotive Trade
Publication on the vehicle which stated that they should be available at
this time, but I have as yet seen any at any Southeastern PA BMW Stores.>>

I have not looked at one up close, but they "have arrived" in PA.  The local
dealer in Lancaster has at least two, as of last week.  I am told they are
"more spacious" inside than the X5 (the dealer told em this).  Also, I noticed
the "lines" are more in line with recent styling trends....sharp edges similar
to the Z4.  Personally, I'm not thrilled with the look like I was with the
"old" X5 so far....time will tell if I get a closer look.

Happy ///Motoring,

John Weese