Re: [bmw] 88 535i shimmy

Wow,

I love to lurk and sometimes incorrectly answer questions here :). I have a certain loved one that has a thing for BMW's so Ill probably end up working on one in the very near future.

Its amazing the differences in construction on different cars. My 126 Chassis Mercedes Benz is at 300K and just starting to show signs of needing its first suspension overhaul :)

Robert Chase