[bmw] Re: X3

First off, I would like to wish everyone on the List a very Safe and Joyous
Holiday Season and the hope for a better New Year.

Secondly, I'm wondering if anyone has seen the new, '04 X3 SUV at any US
BMW Dealerships.  It is the little brother to the X5, though not much
smaller in size and uses the 2.5 and 3.0 6 cylinder engines and has a base
price right around $30,000.  I just finished reading an Automotive Trade
Publication on the vehicle which stated that they should be available at
this time, but I have as yet seen any at any Southeastern PA BMW Stores.

Third, I have a BMW AM/FM/Cassette Radio with 6 disc BMW CD Changer and
cable for sale.  I would like to sell the system as a set.  It came from my
'89 325ix and I replaced it with a new system.  Everything on the radio
works (but I will say that the volume control has a slight dead stop in it
a lower volume-it either needs a goo cleaning or a new volume control) and
the CD changer works well.  Looking to sell the set for $300 plus shipping
if anyone with an E30 is interested.  I also have a BMW AM/FM/Cassette
radio from an '85 E30 that is in perfect working order.  If anyone needs
just a new radio, I am asking $35.00 plus shipping for it.

I can be contacted directly via email to:  tomoyer@domain.elided

Happy Motoring,

tom
BMWCCA Member
former ASE Certified Tech
retired Prototype & Tooling Developer for Parish Vehicular Structures
Division/Dana Corp.
ISCET Certified Electronics Engineer
'84 318i
'85 318i