[bmw] E28 535is ABS Pulsing

Hi BMW digester,

A scan through the local newspaper by my father while on a
visit to Texas lead to the purchase of a 1987 535is this
last weekend.  I sold my previous 535is and regretted it
ever since.  The car is all original, down to 4 brand new
Michelin TRX tires.  The car has 112,000 original miles with
all original paint a Supersprint exhaust, Dinan chip, big
bore throttle body and K&N cold air intake.  The car is
working great but has an interesting ABS function.

When coming to a stop the ABS will cycle once.  You can feel
the pedal.  I have never felt this type of ABS behavior on
any car with ABS.  It seems like the speed sensors think
there is a difference in wheel speed.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Georg
87 535is - the "MOCK 5" is back