[bmw] ripped leather seat and window cleaning

My friend with a 328 ripped his leather seat in the back.  Any decent
'home remedies' you know of?

Also, I've used almost everything on my front window, trying to remove
the residue that seems to build up under the wiper blades...I know some
of it is actual wearing down of the glass itself, but anything you've
found effective to remove this?    Finally, I scratched the inside
windshield while cleaning it...tried a glass 'polish' once, but it
didn't work...any good glass polish that'll at least minimize the
scratch...anything to use with a dremel polishing attachment?

Doug