Re: [bmw] zf 3hp 22 auto transmission

I'm not familiar with this transmision but in general if you have no
motion what so ever (have you tired it with the tires off the ground?)
then you will need to rebuild it and replace the clutches/bands.  How
many bands does it have?  There is usually an external screw to adjust
them with but again I don't know about this tranny.

Good luck!
Dave Orr