[bmw] Re: bmw-digest V10 #128

Rose,
The trip was a success.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

John

At 07:11 PM 11/26/2003, you wrote:

bmw-digest         Thursday, November 27 2003         Volume 10 : Number 128

Forum for Discussion of BMW Automobiles
       Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
       Digest Coordinator

Contents:

        [bmw] Seat heater relay...where is it?
        [bmw] Seizing Alternator Bearings
        Re: [bmw] Using chains on E36 328i sport tires?
        [bmw] BMW Digest Advertisers: regular posting
        [bmw] OBD diag software and tools
        [bmw] 5 Series Offset Question

BMW Digest Home Page:              /bmw/
Useful Administrative Information: /general-notes.txt

Send submissions to bmw-digest@domain.elided

Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided

To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
commands.