From: bmw-digest [mailto:owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 3:22 PM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: bmw-digest V10 #125

bmw-digest         Thursday, November 20 2003         Volume 10 : Number 125

Forum for Discussion of BMW Automobiles
       Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
       Digest Coordinator

Contents:

	[bmw] Question on 740i
	[bmw] For sale
	[bmw] e30 head gasket
	[bmw] BMW Digest Advertisers: regular posting
	[bmw] Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself!

BMW Digest Home Page:              /bmw/
Useful Administrative Information: /general-notes.txt

Send submissions to bmw-digest@domain.elided

Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided

To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
commands.