Re: [bmw] where's the 535I headlight relay

Gerry,

I went to BMWe34.net and read their fix  for the LKM. I pulled the light
control module or the LKM out of the car today and opened it up. All the solder
joints looked good so I did not try to re-solder them. I did spray some contact
cleaner on the contacts of the three relays and opened and closed them a few
times. I put it all back together and put it in the car. After my ten minute
drive home from work today, the low beams were still on. I hope this was only a
dirty contact. I will let the list know if this is a permeant fix.

Peter Schoppelry