[bmw] 91 535i instrument cluster

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a used/working instrument cluster for my 91 535i.  All my gauges are dead and the computer reads CODE? on the instrument cluster display and PPPP on the OBC.  I had a line on a used one that fell through last minute.  I was wondering if anyone might know where I can get a used one and for how much.  I need to coding chip intact if possible.  I'm rebuilding (slowly) this car and it's more a project than anything.  I'm in Alexandria VA. if anyone knows a parts place  Thanks ahead.

Matt