[bmw] where's the 535I headlight relay

I have a 1990 535i with a headlight problem. In the past, I have noticed that
sometimes the low beam would go out after driving for a while. Now it is
happening after driving for about three miles. I think everything else is working
OK. The parking lights and dash lights stay on but the low beams will go out
without notice. I can still turn on the high beams. If I shut off the car for
ten minutes, they will work again. I'm thinking that it is a bad relay. But
which one? I looked in the diagrams in the Bentleys but did not find a low beam
relay. Could it be the big "Lamp control module"?

Thanks,
Peter Schoppelry