[no subject]

I tried keeping the description of the accident brief
because I didn't want to use up too much bandwith (big
mistake).  Here's what happened in more detail...I was
already IN the intersection completely STOPPED.  It
was a two lane road with NO left turn arrow.  It is
leagal in California to wait in the intersection until
traffic clears to make a left turn.  It was already
dark out.  The light turned red while I was in the
intersection STOPPED.  I see the lights and
silhouettes of on coming traffic slow down to almost a
complete stop.  I start into my turn, hear the rev of
an engine and see the lights of this chevy come out of
no where.  He slammed on the brakes and screeched to a
hault on the front passenger corner of my car.

I went back to the scene of the accident and found a
witness that saw what happened.  There are alot of
shops in the area and luckily he works in one.  He DID
see this person run the red light so I hope this helps
me out some.  I've already called my insurance company
to file a claim and towed my car to a local shop.  I'm
not really too sure what will happen next but I think
I'm in a pretty good situation.  Well at least I hope
so.

I'd like to thank all of you that emailed me with
helpful information and even all of you that were
quick to judge and put the blame on me.  It's very eye
opening to see both sides of the coin.  By the way
nothing happened to any of the parties.  Thank God.

Here is a link to some pix if you're interested in
looking at the damage.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ddrk1/lst?.dir=/BMW&.view=t

Manuel Paredes
95 325i (In the shop)