Re: [bmw] Re: 735i power steering fluid.

Emilio,

    ATF is automatic transmission fluid.  And the tight/loose issue sounds
like your steering
rack is going out.  For the leak check the ends of the steering rack where
the tie rods come
out and check the lines that go into the rack and into the pump and the
reservoir.

Good Luck,
Dave Orr

----- Original Message ----- >   I have a 88 735i e32. A quick question