[bmw] FW: E12 1981 528i VIN WBACJ9500B6786161 for sale

 This 5 speed Silver Polaris Mettalic 528i I owned since new is for sale. It
is in immaculate condition, inside and out and runs very well.
Always garaged, no cracks in the dashboard, the Navy Blue leatherette
upholstery looks new. Was in storage for over 7 years.
Runs on regular gas and is very thrifty. The engine is very strong, first
gear is synchro too.
It has:
electric sliding and tilting sunroof,  electric tinted windows.
central locking, including gas cap door

fog lights with sturdy guard protectors

full deluxe toolkit (not like the new ones!) in trunk lid
5 original BMW alloy wheels, 4 with Pirelli P400 Touring tires with less
than 10 K miles on them, spare with a Michelin with some miles left.
Oil and filter was changed every 3 - 5 K, new front brake pads and fluid
about 5 months ago.

Original catalog and all instruction booklets included.
Blaupunkt radio, but not everything is working.
I added:
original BMW passenger side rearview mirror matching driver side mirror
Quad Cibie's with superb hi beams
CB antenna
Trailer hitch, never used but ready to be installed.
Otherwise the car is stock.
AC runs but needs a charge of R12 or be converted to the new refrigerant.
 Odometer shows 95 K but the car has about 105K. Speedometer works, so I did
not bother.
rear bumper has a crack but I have a good used one that I will include at no
cost.
 The car is in Southwest Florida.
If interested, please email directly.
Erwin