[bmw] E36 wheels and tires for sale

I'm selling the 4 original wheels from my 1995 M3.   Wheels are the factory
17 x 7.5 10-spokes, with "BMW Motorsport" cast into the face, and mounted with
235/40-17 Michelin Pilot MXX3 tires.   Wheels are clean, but not perfect, with
a few dings.   Tires have maybe a few thousand miles left; they're just above
the wear bars on all four.   Should fit just about any E36 3-series, and most
E46, too.   Asking $500, plus shipping.

I'm also selling 3 Continental ContiSportContacts, size 225/45-17.   These
were on the wheels I bought to replace my stock wheels (only 3; one had an
unrepairable flat).   This is certainly the stock size for '96-'99 M3 front wheels,
and I think the sport package size for several '99-'03 E46 3-series.   Also
for Saab 9-5 Aero!   They look to be barely worn, maybe 2/3 to 3/4 of the tread
is still there.   I'll sell these individually.   New they're $126 each at
Tirerack.   Asking $50 each, plus shipping.

E-mail me for pictures if interested.

Martin Bullen
'95 M3
'97 Z3 2.8