[bmw] re: E30 touring

monty asks
>Does anybody out there know how I can get my hands on an e30 wagon
>(preferably the 325i model), whether it be finding one here in the States,
>or bringing one over from Europe?

One of our local club members has a buddy (Martin Nastulla) in Germany that
locates and sells cars just like you are looking for
http://www.bmw-nastulla.de/
His email is on the website and he does speak english.

The local club guy's name is Wolfhard and his email is at
GeomaticsConsult@domain.elided - he was telling us about E30 325ix touring and
other interesting cars :) plus Martin's E28 pickup truck..

chris pawlowicz
'99 z3 2.8, '89 325i, '75 2002