re: Constant flooding problem [was Re: E36 M3 Stalled, won't start]

I wish I could be more helpful w/the flooding problem, but it may be a
enrichment valve stuck in open causing permanent rich condition - just
guessing -if it were me, I'd have to take it somewhere that could read
the fault codes - but a related problem will be excess fuel getting into
the oil and reducing the oils ability to properly lubricate the engine.
You should probably get a oil/filter change.

Sincerely,
Larry T.  ('74 911)
http://members.rennlist.com/oil/  -- Test Results
http://members.rennlist.com/oiluse  -- Oil Consumption Data