Re: DFW BMW Service

Tomneice@domain.elided wrote:
> My daughter's 98 323ic needs service.  I bought it from Classic BMW
> in Richardson, TX.  Word on the street is that their service department
> has taken a dive.

Tom,
We have 4 dealers in the DFW metroplex, one worse than the other. Of the
four, I would pick Autobahn, but it is in Fort Worth and the furthest away
from Richardson.

> Do any of you in the north Dallas area have any reliable techs than
> can service the car?

Out of 4 reputable independents advertising with our local CCA chapter,
www.Autoscope.net is right next door to your daughter.
Good shop with lots of BMW master tech refugees from the dealers'. Local
UUC and Dinan distributor.

HTH,
alex f