Re: DFW BMW Service

Call Rodney Herson at Herson's in Dallas and ask him. He used to be head mechanic at Stephenson's, year's ago. I think he's on Davenport in N Dallas.

At 09:55 PM 8/5/03 -0400, you wrote:

My daughter's 98 323ic needs service. I bought it from Classic BMW in
Richardson, TX. Word on the street is that their service department has taken a
dive.

Do any of you in the north Dallas area have any reliable techs than can
service the car?

This is a nice car and I want to keep it that way.

Tom

Tom Neice

1983 733i
1998 538