Need help with '86 e30 A/C

It was working fine on Sunday, (I had just hooked the gauges up two weeks before to check the charge, everything was OK).

Then Monday morning, nothing, nada, zippo. The A/C compressor doesn't engage. The Aux fan isn't running as well. All fuses appear to be fine. I checked the interior A/C Switch as well, replacing it with 3 or 4 other switches.

Now I know about the relay for the Aux fan, (I've replaced that once 5 years ago), but shouldn't the A/C compressor clutch engage even if the Aux fan isn't working?

Any assistance would be appreciated!