Re: [Mercedes] What to do before bringing your car in for servicing

My old mechanic in Austin, TX once had a car with a complaint of an odor. The owner didn't realize she'd left a half-gallon of milk in the boot.

This link is worth reading.

Now, if I can only get my friend, bodyguard and driver to clean the vomit he left on my door jam on Saturday night.

There's nothing worse than smelling schmutz in your car driving to the office on a Monday morning.

At 10:24 PM 7/21/03 -0400, you wrote:

In a message dated 7/21/03 6:23:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
deagles@domain.elided writes:

> These suggestions about what to do before bringing your car in for
>  servicing are from Montreal-based Phil Bailey, a mechanical engineer,
>  garage owner, journalist, and TV and radio personality who was a former
>  rally driver and press relations officer for Mont Tremblant race track.
>  See: http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/pb/servicing.htm
>
>  Darrell
>  '01

nice, really nice.