Re: Buying wheels

Original posting:

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:16:26 -0600
From: Steven Trujillo <strujillo@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Buying wheels

This reminds me of a question that came up the other day.  I was
junkyarding, looking for a set of "bottle-cap" wheels for my '88 325i,
and was surprised to find the same wheel design from three different
manufacturers.  Did BMW use multiple sources for these wheels?  Do they
still us multiple sources in any part of their current line?

Steven Trujillo
strujillo@domain.elided