re: //M3 luxury versus mesh grills

re: //M3 luxury versus mesh grills:

Both grills mount the same way. I found the ribbed style allowe dunacceptable large objects to find ther way to the a/c condensor.
I suggest using new clips if you r&r the grill. the Ribbed grill comes loose easily due to the larger mass of the ribs versus the lighter mesh.
Also, a glob of black silicon rubber over the edge of the grill and clips at the tabs will make it harder for the grill to loosen.

'jk