Gas smell at start up

Thank you to all that responded to my question.  Many people responded directly to me, as well as to the list.  Since there are no obvious leaks, I'll start with the relatively cheap solutions (replacing the fuel hoses in the engine compartment) and go from there.  I initially believed the charcoal canister was the culprit, but that certainly is not the unanimous choice.

Thanks again,

Rick