RE: 1988 M6 Oil Question

Hello All, I have been using Mobil 1 in all my vehicles since it came out in mid 1970's and have excellent results over the years. I purchased a 86 535i over 2 years ago and took a chance with the synthetic. At a 181,000+ miles at the time, I experienced no leaks. It consumes very liitle oil at 185,000. Yes there are wonderful cars and a blast to to drive.

Take care, Gil

I use only Mobil 1 in my vehicles, the youngest of which has well over
200,000 miles

Bob Van Epps
Van Epps Motorsports
954-741-0990