6-series questions/help/advice

Maybe my first try didn't make it b'cause of the attachment.
So, here I go again:

Recently bought a 1985 635; excellent shape, everything works.
Seems like I've been waiting forever to get one.

3 questions: any comments/replies appreciated.

First: Engine has a bit of valve tappet noise, sounds like one, mabe two.
Is this a fairly easy adjustment? I've done screw and locknut adjustments
on my previous car and my motorcycle.

Second: engine also sounds like it has a misfire, probably old plugs.
Any tips/warnings/advice on pulling the plugs ?

Third: Good sources of repair manual(s)?

Thanks
Emil