Re: bmw-digest V10 #20

Newbie questions again.......

I am going to try a local non-stealer BMW garage this weekend to address a
couple of issues. My M3/4 has 58k on it and was a CPO car from a dealer in
Atlanta. I have seen the service records and all seems well, one owner etc...
However, for peace of mind could I get sort of a top 10 things to check while it is
there. I simply am not sure how thorough their CPO check was. Tune up items,
gearbox levels etc. you get the idea... Any help very much appreciated-

Michael