Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:06:34 -0500
Subject: <E28> rear axle/tire question

My son had a flat rear tire on our 1985 535i.  Prior to the flat, Dunlop
tires
dressed the car.  He went to a Goodyear store.  The tire had to be replaced.
Goodyear put him on the road - with a Goodyear tire!  So..., the rear axle
has 2 different tires - although they are supposed to be the same size.
One Dunlop - one Goodyear.
Any thoughts on leaving it this way - or having 2 of the same on the rear
axle?

Thank you for your time!  Private replies are fine.

...Kim Hensley
BMW CCA #16216
'76 530i
'85 535i