90' 325is

**Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club 2003 Track Day**

Pocono International Raceway - North Course

Tuesday, August 12, 2003
Cost: $145 before June 30th, $175 after June 30th.
*NOTE* We must receive payment by June 30th (not postmarked by 6/30) in
order to take advantage of the special deal of $145.

The event WILL be held rain or shine! Be prepared for the weather.

The track's website is: http://www.poconoraceway.com/

Send Check or Money Order to:

M&M Auto of Rhinebeck
6244 Route 9
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
make check payable to: Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club

Please also include the following information:

Name, address, city, state, zip, phone, and email

Drivers license: state, number, expiration date

Car: make, model, year, whether stock or modified, list of modifications
to engine, body, and chassis

List all track experience.

Again, in order to get the sweet deal of $145 for the whole day you must
mail in your check so it is RECEIVED by June 30th.

Any questions please call:
845-876-6209 days
845-876-3164 eves
ask for Mark