<OT> Mini Cooper Test Drive Event in Toronto..

Hi All,

I just registered for this cool event, obviously for selling more Mini
Coopers than anything, but what the heck, I may as well take advantage.

Its Called Test Fly a Mini Event.  and its being held at an old Airforce
Base here in Toronto called Downsview.  All you have to do is go to the
Website and register for the event and you get an hour in the car on a
professionally set up course to put it through the paces.  Choice between
the Cooper and the Cooper S.

Anyone else in Toronto interested just go to www.mini.ca and register..

Cheers
Ron J