Re: [alfa] Where to buy Panasports?

In the states, Panasports all come from the same place. I got mine thru
Discount Tire because of the good price package of tire and rim. They dont
advertise them, but they can get them for you. Paul Spruell possibly has the best
prices on them.
   Randy Long
In a message dated 3/25/2004 4:56:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,