[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1203

Hello All!

Man-o-man, it is with much grief that I make this post,... but here goes. I
need to sell my beloved, mid-life crisis car, "Alfie".  The car that I managed
to finally talk my brother out of, after years of bugging him.  Alas, I ended
up with the house in the fallout, so...maybe another Alfa in another year.
But for now, practicality dictates that I sell the car.

I have a 1984 Spyder Veloce 2000.  Only 83K miles, all the records, new
tires, top is in good condition.  Ivory exterior and navy leather interior.  Just
registered and smogged (no problems with passing smog!).  New hoses, brakes,
primary fuel pump and other minor stuff.  Very well cared for and much loved!
Body is in excellent condition as is the interior.  All-in-all a very fine
example of her type. Am hoping to find a good home and am asking $6,500.  I live
in La Honda, California, which is where the car is, but work in Menlo Park, CA.

If there are more details that I have neglected to list, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Thanks to all for your info on where to sell my "pet".

Carla