Re: [alfa] Back in the saddle again

Netflix has had it for a while now.

At 07:22 PM 3/24/2004, Jon Pike wrote:
OK, have to ask... where did you find it? I got extremely frustrated trying to find a place that carried it.
I have a pet peeve of the current style of the rental stores.. if it's older than 10 years, why stock it? Don't know how many stores I tried, and went thru the "Italian Job?? Oh yeah, sure we got it!! Uh, you mean there's an earlier one? Oh wow, that long ago, huh??" grinder..