[alfa] Back in the saddle again

I may be broke, but it was all worth it to drive down the coast (keeping it under 3500 rpm, of course) with the top down.

Congrats, Ben! Hang in there.. those break in miles go slowly, but before you know it they'll be done...

On another note, just saw the DVD of the Italian Job (original, not the fake one) and the deleted scene of the Mini/Alfa waltz was a sight to behold! I highly recommend renting this one.

OK, have to ask... where did you find it? I got extremely frustrated trying to find a place that carried it.
I have a pet peeve of the current style of the rental stores.. if it's older than 10 years, why stock it? Don't know how many stores I tried, and went thru the "Italian Job?? Oh yeah, sure we got it!! Uh, you mean there's an earlier one? Oh wow, that long ago, huh??" grinder..

Jon