[alfa] Back in the saddle again

I may be broke, but it was all worth it to drive down the coast
(keeping it under 3500 rpm, of course) with the top down. That's right,
folks... My top end rebuild is completed so I no longer have to roll in
a diesel benz. Just had to brag, there'll be a post on my website soon
showing exactly what happened to my pistons (it's not a pretty sight).
Soon I'll be asking trivial pointless questions yet again... I missed
you all!

On another note, just saw the DVD of the Italian Job (original, not the
fake one) and the deleted scene of the Mini/Alfa waltz was a sight to
behold! I highly recommend renting this one.

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (faster than the merc, even just breaking in the engine)
'82 Mercedes 240d (does have a BIT more trunk space, but I'll stick
with the Spider)