[alfa] Re: Practical Classics

Charles King mentioned "Practical Classics" magazine and wished for a US equivalent.  "Practical Classics" is one of my favorite magazines, and I think a somewhat close analog is "Classic Motorsports" which is the former "British Car" magazine and is published by the Grassroots Motorsports guys.  It has been revamped to cover all sorts of affordable cars (not just British), and often has quite a bit of Alfa stuff in it.  Interesting tech stuff too, including the sort of scary restorations we tend to take on.  Eric Storhok turned me onto it at last year's AROC Convention.  You should be able to find it at Borders.

Arno Leskinen
Gilbert AZ USA
102
115