[alfa] Re: DD parts (Long but hopefully not boring)

>>Recently I corresponded with an Ebayer that was wrecking a
complete 164.  I enquired about why it was being wrecked - the answer
boiled down to the fact that a blown head gasket put it "beyond economic
repair"<<

A similar situtation has existed in the UK for years. The 164 is now
almost worthless. I know of someone who bought a nice 164 Cloverleaf
a few weeks ago for GBP1400 (about Aus$4000). That is probably quite
close to the top price for a 164 now.

All the best

Keith