[alfa] GTV6 windshield needed

A GTV6 I bought last week has a completely smashed windshield from vandalism
and now I am finding new ones mostly consist of unobtainium.

The new ones I found range from $425 to $580 plus shipping and installation,
about what I paid for the whole car in need of a lot of other work too. That
is about double the cost a year or so ago.

If anyone has a lead on a used windshield, it appears that I can have it
sent Greyhound and install far more reasonably than a new one. Any used ones
out there on the list?

Thanks!

Richard

72 Spider soon on the way to new owner in Eastern Oregon

81 GTV 6 - needing a lot of help in Portland, OR.