Re: [alfa] Oil drain plug trivia

In a message dated 3/22/2004 8:07:50 PM Central America Standard Tim,
karld@domain.elided writes:
What does your oil drain plug look like and where did you buy it?

My original drain plug is about 40mm long and requires a 19mm socket. (1995
164LS, USA model, 24v 3.0 engine) It's getting a bit worn due to
Karl,
On my '95LS I have the shorter allen head plug that you describe. I am not
the original owner but that is the plug the car was wearing when I bought it
last year.
Bob A.
Paducah KY