[alfa] Oil drain plug trivia

This is most likely a trivial question for many of you, but...

What does your oil drain plug look like and where did you buy it?

My original drain plug is about 40mm long and requires a 19mm socket. (1995 164LS, USA model, 24v 3.0 engine) It's getting a bit worn due to adjustable wrenches (aka spanners) being used by questionable mechanics, myself included.

I purchased a new one from a reputable Alfa supplier and I received a shorter plug (~25mm) that requires an Allen head wrench. It came in a nice red Alfa bag and I believe I bought it from Alfa Parts, though it could have been DiFatta.

Is this the current replacement item? I'd rather buy an original style drain plug with longer threads than a set of Allen wrenches for a short plug.

USA sources?

Mille grazie!
Karl