[alfa] re: Row over steering techniques

I don't think I'm experienced enough to comment on the relative effectiveness of different techniques. However, in a car with an airbag, you don't want to have you hands crossing over to the other side of the wheel. If you were to get hit, the airbag would break your wrist and hand, and your wrist and hand would break your nose and jaw.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6