[alfa] Time Warp Alfa Comparision Test

While browsing at Borders' the other day I saw a
British car magazine called "Practical Classics" on
the shelf.  It is aimed at a group that probably
includes most American Alfa enthusiasts: fans of older
interesting cars that don't cost a jillion dollars to
restore and operate.  Unfortunately for us, this
magazine is of, by and for Brits.  I wish there was an
analog in the States.

But what prompted me to buy it was one of the cover
blurbs on the April, 2004 issue: they did a comparison
test of a 1976 Alfetta GT and an early GTV6.  Nice
pictures, and nice to read a thoughtful contemporary
review of those cars.

Chuck King
Chicago, IL
86 Spider Grad