Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:53:47 -0800
From: Jason Glover <jason.glover@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?How_High=97Rear_Suspension=3F?=

How high do you have to jack up the body on a 70's spider to unload the
tension on the rear springs? I'm thinking of a rear bushing replacement
and wanted to know how feasible it is without using spring compressors.
If I have to get the car 3 feet in the air to get the springs out I
don't think I want to tackle it. Any suggestions?

Jason Glover
bellingham, WA
'76 Spider