[alfa] Orion 10548 cams for sale

I have a set of Orion regrind cams, 230 degree duration, intended to
duplicate the Alfa Euro-spec 10548 cams, for sale.  I bought them used a few
years ago and have not used them.  They are in excellent condition, regrinds
on Alfa cams with a smaller base circle, which need shims about .010"
thicker than stock cams need.  No sprockets.  Timing and clearance specs are
included, or you can check with Orion about them, who know racing Alfa
inside and out.  $120/BO plus shipping.  Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA
510 526-0391