[alfa] Spark Plugs and Oil Consumption

While on this general discussion of which spark plugs are better, are there
preferred plugs for cars with high oil consumption. In Wes Ingram's manual
he recommends using hotter plugs with a wider gap. Any one have an opinion
on this. I drive on a strong, rebuilt engine. Unfortunately, oil consumption
has been high since the rebuild  - about 400 miles per quart. I'm not having
drivability problems, but always looking for the best.

Dave
LA CA USA