[alfa] Preparing for a new driving season

So my questions
are: 1. I'm investigating in lightening my gears (R,1,2) specifically. Can only who has had it done give me an idea how much it might cost to
have this done at a competent machine shop.

Can't find my Alfa Owner at the moment, but I remember reading that Don Ereminas had in his ad a bit on gear lightening, send them in, get them back, for $300-350 or something like that.

I'm sure there are several people who do this, though that's the only price I've heard of lately.

Jon
77 Spider
Irvine, CA